Community Assistance Services, Inc. offers First Aid, CPR and AED Certifications and In-Service Training to residential care facilities, companies and individuals in Southern California.
All certifications are sponsored by the Claremont chapter of the American Red Cross. We offer the following courses:
- CPR Certification
- AED Certification
- First Aid Certification (Child, Adult and Infant)
- Workplace Training: Back Injury Prevention
- Workplace Training: Workplace Violence Awareness
- Workplace Training: Managing Stress
- Workplace Training: Your Heart Matters
- Workplace Training: Slip, Trips & Falls
- Workplace Training: Ergonomics
- In-Service Trainings
- Title 17 Compliance
- Title 22 Compliance
- Initial 35-Hour ARF Administrator Certification (Coming Soon)
- Offices in Northern California (Coming Soon)
- First Aid Kits
- Breathing Barriers
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Manuals (CCL and Regional Center Requirement)
Our mobile certification brings the ease and convenience of in-house training to your facility or establishment. We specialize in initial and re-certifications for individuals dealing with those who are developmentally disabled, those in child care, elder care, foster care, education and the medical industry.
Our office is located In the Inland Empire.